FAQVending Machines in El Paso, Texas
Do you have questions regarding the services Borderland Sacks offers, or maybe questions regarding the benefits of having a vending program in your break room? If so, you are not alone. Over the years we’ve found some questions to be most helpful when searching for a vending service within the El Paso area. We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers.
If after viewing the information listed below, we haven’t sufficiently answered your question(s), please feel free to call us at 915.244.4966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a cost to my company for the vending equipment/service?At Borderland Snacks, we will provide the machines and service free of charge.
- How often do you come by and fill up the machines?As often as needed. All accounts will be evaluated and a regular stocking plan will be scheduled.
- What condition are the vending machines in?The machines coming in will be new or near new. The machines will be in excellent condition and uniformin design.
- What is the procedure if someone loses money in the machines?Vending machines from time to time do take people's money. We can supply a refund bank for on-the-spot refunds. Our route drivers will also issue refunds and place refund envelopes on the machines.
- If a machine has a problem how quickly do you respond to fix it?Once a problem has been brought to our attention we generally respond as soon as possible. In some cases that same day and always within 24 hours. Keeping our customers happy and our vending machines stocked and functioning properly is our #1 priority.
- Can we request specific products? Of course, you can either request a specific product through our website or talk to your account representative. We want to offer the products your employees want.
- Is there a contract?Depends, contracts are handled on an account by account basis.
- How long does it take for delivery/installation and what is the process?Once you give us the go ahead to move machines in we will be ready to go within 14 days. In the event that you already have a vendor it's always nice to give them 30 days to move out. If you need the machines sooner than that we will make it happen. After we agree on an installation date, it shouldn't take more than 4 hours to move the machines in and get them all set up and working.
- What are your service days and hours?We provide service 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our trucks start very early in the morning every day and we have route technicians on call around the clock. The people who re-stock your vending machines are also trained in repairing them. This helps facilitate most machine repairs and ensures that your vending machines are always up and running.